Pulp Pixelz Pulp Pixelz

This was fantastic. If you do something like again, Kill Bill could be an awesome candidate. I think pixel art would let itself well to the carnage.

Really cool stuff, man.

Groundcats! Groundcats!

Mahoney!

That wouldn't happen to be a Police Academy reference, would it PAL?!

JohnnyUtah responds:

you're a sharp one.

Madness Heist Madness Heist

Awesome

This is basically what I've always wanted to do for Madness day, I just never did. Awesome job. Really felt cinematic. I dig the Heat references.

Spellsword Spellsword

Wow, some of you are acting absurdly entitled. He asked for a DONATION. This isn't an armed robbery. If you want to donate, donate. If you don't, don't bitch about it. You got to experience something and it cost you nothing. The fact is, a majority of you have no idea how the flash industry or the game industry works in general. I don't mean that as an insult, it's just a fact. Most people that play flash games are players, not creators. Does it make your opinion worth any less? No, it doesn't...UNTIL you start talking economics and money. When you say something like "you are a greedy bastard for not making a full game and you will NEVER see so much as a penny from my pockets" you clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Some of you are upset that someone who makes games for a living is asking for a bit of money to...continue making games. Why is that so shocking and offensive? Anyways, I looked at every review (unfortunately). All I can say is, at the end of the day when you're writing your snarky mean-spirited reviews, as yourself one simple question: am I a destroyer, or am I a creator? Am I adding something to this world, or am I just taking? The answer might make you squirm.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Hyptosis responds:

Manly-Chicken responds:

Thanks!

The Sagittarian 3 The Sagittarian 3

Awesome

Excellent job dude, but when you talk your mouth kind of looks like a...

Just kidding, much love brother.

Hyptosis responds:

haha you bastard =P took me a second to get that.

Nando's Girl Nando's Girl

Dude this is awesome. Spot on!

RicePirate responds:

I give most of the credit to my buddy the writer, and to youtube for reference videos lol, but thanks so much for the kind words ... impressions can often leave fans of the impressioned with a bad taste in their mouths.

My Friends Call Me Splangey My Friends Call Me Splangey

Good, but

I like the lyrics, but the music really overpowers the vocals. It almost reminds me of Depeche Mode

We were lied to. We were lied to.

Curioser and curioser