Pulp Pixelz Pulp Pixelz

This was fantastic. If you do something like again, Kill Bill could be an awesome candidate. I think pixel art would let itself well to the carnage.

Really cool stuff, man.

Groundcats! Groundcats!

Mahoney!

That wouldn't happen to be a Police Academy reference, would it PAL?!

JohnnyUtah responds:

you're a sharp one.

Madness Heist Madness Heist

Awesome

This is basically what I've always wanted to do for Madness day, I just never did. Awesome job. Really felt cinematic. I dig the Heat references.

Derpcraft Derpcraft

Ssssssuper

Pretty good except you didn't warn anyone about Swain...everyone should be warned about Swain.

RubberNinja responds:

Swain is fucking satan made of blocks. He'd make us all angry if he weren't so darn handsome.

L.A. Noire: Deleted Cases L.A. Noire: Deleted Cases

You

You still got it Jeff! Just when I think I'm out, you purr me back in

Gentleman Gentleman

I quite enjoyed it

I quite enjoyed it, but my main gripe is with your description. I'm NOT trying to force my tastes on you at all, but if you didn't look at any of Hitchcock's stuff I'd really encourage you to check some of it out. He truly is a master of suspense and a lot of his stuff still holds up today - if you're willing to give it a chance.

Again, I'm not saying you have to like him, I'm just saying it's a shame if you didn't check him out.

Captain Ig'nant Captain Ig'nant

love it

I love the edgy humor like I love when my neighbor soups up her hedges. (Is it soup?) well what I mean to say is when something is spiffed out to be a quality above the rest, I appreciate that, and that s what my neighbor does.

The Devil's Bones 1 The Devil's Bones 1

You're the best around

No one ever gonna keep you down

The Sweetest Gift The Sweetest Gift

Touching

Very warm and touching Valentine's Day flash

DNoack757 responds:

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

I like this

I like this but I give it a 9 instead of a 10.

If you were to make a courtroom drama with the bee as a lawyer, then I'd give it a 10.

Until then, keep up the good work and BEE true to yourself.

xoxo