Spellsword Spellsword

Wow, some of you are acting absurdly entitled. He asked for a DONATION. This isn't an armed robbery. If you want to donate, donate. If you don't, don't bitch about it. You got to experience something and it cost you nothing. The fact is, a majority of you have no idea how the flash industry or the game industry works in general. I don't mean that as an insult, it's just a fact. Most people that play flash games are players, not creators. Does it make your opinion worth any less? No, it doesn't...UNTIL you start talking economics and money. When you say something like "you are a greedy bastard for not making a full game and you will NEVER see so much as a penny from my pockets" you clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Some of you are upset that someone who makes games for a living is asking for a bit of money to...continue making games. Why is that so shocking and offensive? Anyways, I looked at every review (unfortunately). All I can say is, at the end of the day when you're writing your snarky mean-spirited reviews, as yourself one simple question: am I a destroyer, or am I a creator? Am I adding something to this world, or am I just taking? The answer might make you squirm.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Thanks, brother.

Trigger-Treat Trigger-Treat

Great work

Great work guys :)

Manly-Chicken responds:

Thanks!

The Sagittarian 3 The Sagittarian 3

Awesome

Excellent job dude, but when you talk your mouth kind of looks like a...

Just kidding, much love brother.

Hyptosis responds:

haha you bastard =P took me a second to get that.

Robinson Crusoe: The Game Robinson Crusoe: The Game

Amazing

The fact this was made in 3 days blows my mind. So much polish, humor, and it's fun to boot.

Awesome work guys.

Jazza responds:

thanks dude, i love you

The Outsider The Outsider

Vey awesome guys

Very awesome. Really great atmosphere and integration of the source material. Ran in to a few bugs, but nothing game killing. Had a lot of fun with it, and the fact you made this is in one weekend is highly commendable. Bravo.

Skincraft Skincraft

Great work guys

Great work. Whilst I never successfully made anything with it, I had far too much fun PLAYING with it...hey, that's like the story of my di-

Well enough about me. Honestly guys, this is really rad, really well done, and I'm sure it'll be successful. I'll be checking the video game blogs and Notch's blog, I'm sure you're due for some press.

The Sagittarian The Sagittarian

I like my games to have BITE

And this game has BITE.

Hyptosis responds:

I see what you did there.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Wow

Really awesome work. I love the subtleties. The radio chatter is really awesome. Visually it's great too, you really nailed the feel of racing and speed. This is one of the most immersing flash games I've ever played.

Evil-Dog responds:

Immersion is awesome, I'm glad we reached some people with what we did! awesome! thanks

Riskful Thinking Riskful Thinking

Great fun

Great game, I'd love this on a handheld. It reminds me of a ballsier version of the casino in the earlier Pokemon games.

Heart Apart Heart Apart

I like the easter egg

Type 'abortion' at the main menu for unlimited lasers

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Coaly responds:

lol who would mark this helpful